- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Skyscanner
- Model Number: VR1000B-II
- Weight: 10 kg
- Size: 42*28*18cm
- Battery Life: 8 Hours continuously
- Estimated delivery time: 5-10 days
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Package: (1) Size/Unit: 45*32*20cm (2) Weight/Unit: 6kg (3) Qty./CTN: 1unit (4) Size/CTN: 46*34*24 (5) G.W./CTN: 7.5kg|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 2 days after confirm remittance|
Specifications1. treasure hunting metal detector
2. long range and deep depth
3. advanced technology
4. high precision& easy to operate
2013 hot-sales treasure hunting metal detector VR1000B-II
Newest upgraded ground metal detector, English operation panel, The detect target: gold, jewel, silver, Copper, tin, aluminum and P.G.
I. VR1000B-II is the newest upgraded version based on VR Long Range King. We add one function of adjusting sensitivity to it, makes the operation more convenient.
II. The English operation panel becomes more beautiful. The detect target becomes 7 kinds of metals: gold, jewel, silver, Copper, tin, aluminum and P.G.
III. This metal detector was first used in the field in 1984 and the FORWARD GAUSS technology that it uses has proven to be (by far) the most successful.
IV. This system was originally developed for professional archeologists and treasure hunters and has been used both on land and under water.
V. Part of the success of this metal detector system is that it does not look like a standard metal detector. Instead, it has the appearance of a fine, well manufactured piece of scientific equipment that one might expect to find at an archeological site.
VI. The VR1000B-II Long Range King is custom built in a sturdy, hard side, padded case with two locks. The transmitter is case mounted and includes the Standard seven elements with selector switch.
(1) Detecting target: The detect target: gold, jewel, silver, Copper, tin, aluminum and P.G.
(2) Detecting range: 100-1000m
(3) Detecting depth: 5-50m
(4) We add a function of indicator lights. These indicator lights show 20 different distances between the user with a receiver and the transmitter.
(5) After tracking target, you will have some idea of the identification and the exact pinpoint.
(6) The face (front) of the transmitter has six LEDs (channel indicator lights) across the top; each is labeled for a particular element.
(1) A black case with aluminum trim, a handle and two locks
(2) External battery port
(3) The belt receiver
(4) Receiving rods
(5) Battery charger
(7) Marker flags
(8) Operation manual and CD
(1) Rechargeable Battery: Continuous working 48 hours
(2) Power: 850mA
(3) Frequency: 433Mhz+/-150Khz
(4) Inner Storage: EEPROM 16k*8Bit
(5) Voltage: 9~12VDC
(6) Temperature Range: -40~85
(7) Operating Humidity: 0~95% (non-condensing)
(8) Ultrasonic Frequency: 400-3000Mhz+/-150Khz
(9) Weight: 14LBS
View the operating steps
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|